The State of Alaska Division of Legislative Audit (DLA) is the developer and manager of this website and has taken steps to safeguard the integrity of the information published here.
All information published on this website is public information.
Our site provides users the opportunity to subscribe to informational email lists. Website users are free to unsubscribe at will using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of our emails.
Cookies and Logs
DLA maintains log files of all access to this website and monitors network traffic for the purposes of site management. This information is used to help diagnose problems with the server and to carry out other administrative tasks. Log analysis tools are also used to create summary statistics to determine which information is of most interest to users, identify system problem areas, or help determine technical requirements.
Information including, but not limited to, the following may be collected in log files:
- Host name: the host name and/or IP address of the computer requesting access to the site
- User-agent: the type and version of browser and the operating system of the computer requesting access
- System date: the date and time on the server at the time of access
- Status: the status code the server returned (e.g. fulfilled request, file not found)
- Method: the request method used by the browser (e.g. post, get)
- URL: the location of the particular resource requested
- Query string of the URL: anything after a question mark in a URL
- Bytes sent/received: the number of bytes sent/received by the user
- Time taken: length of time the action took
Questions, comments, or feedback on our website can be directed to email@example.com or 907-465-3830.